If you take medication regularly your doctor may suggest that you can order it as a repeat prescription. You can request a repeat prescription by:
- Using our online request service (register through our website)
- Handing in your request slip or, if mislaid, a written request at reception
- Posting your request slip to us
- Faxing your request on 01483 303457
- Using the requesting service of one of the local pharmacies.
EMIS Patient Access
Please click the image for access to our online healthcare service.
Once you've created an account you can book and cancel appointments with your doctor.
To avoid mistakes and to ease telephone congestion WE DO NOT TAKE REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
Please help us by ordering your prescription in good time; allow two working days for your prescription to be prepared. Your prescription can be left at reception for you to collect, sent electronically to a local pharmacy of your choice for you to collect there or posted to you if you give us a stamped, addressed envelope.
When you receive your prescription you may be asked to make an appointment with the doctor or practice nurse. This is to check your health and make sure that no change to your medication is needed.